FortLAN 2023 will be Indiana’s largest bring your own computer (BYOC) LAN party and convention with over 350 seats available for 24/7 access, non-stop gaming!
Check out the information below and buy your ticket today!
Tickets are available at a first-come-first-serve basis. Buying a ticket allows you to reserve a BYOC seat for yourself and your rig. Click below to buy your ticket and make sure to check out the additional add-on options!
- BYOC – $65 $55 (EARLY BIRD PRICING)
- BYOC Seat – 4’ Table
- Personalized Badge
- Raffle Ticket x1
- VIP – $35
- Early Entry (Friday 12pm)
- Raffle Ticket x1
- T-Shirt (VIP)
- Special Discord Role
- Sticker & Swag Bundle
- Monitor Rental – $20
- T-Shirt – $20
- PC Rental (Laptop) – $50
- Bawls (Case) – $45
- Volunteer – $0
To Be Announced!
To Be Announced!
We’re joining together to raise funds and awareness for this event and we need your support!
- Update your games before coming so you don’t bog down the Internets!
- Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, League of Legends, etc.
- We will have a Steam Cache, but please don’t rely on it!
- Back up any of your personal files!
- Verify your seat location on the ticket website and compare it to table markers.
What to Bring
- PC, Laptop, or Gaming Console
- Computer Monitor (No larger than 32″)
- Network Cable, 25 feet or longer to reach the closest switch.
- Network cables for sale for $10 if you forget yours!
- Headphones & Microphone
- Speakers will not be allowed!
- Power Strip (Only PCs, Monitors, Phone Chargers, and Portable Gaming Devices)
- Power cords, 3 outlets, for sale for $10 if you forget yours.
- No daisy chaining power strips!
- No coffee makers, tea pots, microwaves, mini refrigerators, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), or anything that draws lots of current!
- Power Cables, Phone Chargers
- Keyboard, Mouse, & Mouse Pad
- Chairs are provided but you are welcome to bring your own!
- FortLAN will not provide any copies of any OS’s, games, or applications!
- Screw Driver, Multi-Tool
- If you feel you might need to fix or adjust something, we can’t guarantee we’ll have the proper tools to help you!
- General self care items
- Water Bottle, snacks, tylenol(others)
- Be good to yourself!
Grand Wayne Center
120 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
- Be kind to your fellow gamers and respect direction from FortLAN staff, Grand Wayne Convention Center staff, and security.
- Keep foul language to a minimum.
- No cheating.
- No hate speech.
- No illegal file sharing.
- No porn or questionable content.
- This is a PG-13 event, we appreciate your help to keep it that way, especially during vendor hours.
- If the equipment is not yours, do not touch or use it without permission of staff or owner of equipment.
- Have fun!
- No sleeping in the venue!
- No outside food delivery to the venue!
- You may meet a delivery person outside, in front of the building.
- Only personal sized coolers!
- No ice in the coolers, only ice packs.
- Only verified vendors may sell food or drink!
- No drugs or alcohol!
- Must use designated loading and unloading access doors!
- Please don’t load and unload through the glass doors on the South Side of the building on Jefferson Blvd.
- Use designated entrances and exit doors only to ensure security.
- No smoking, including e-cigs or vapes, in the building!
- There are designated smoking areas outside the building.
- Please dispose of garbage properly!
- If you need help cleaning up a spill or disposing of a large box, please contact a staff member or volunteer for help.
- Any report of theft will be investigated and the Fort Wayne Police Department will be called as needed! Please stay within designated areas. We are renting both Halls B and C.
Saturday (Late Friday), 1:00 AM-8:00 AM
Sunday (Late Saturday), 1:00 AM-8:00 AM
Attendees cannot take in or take out any equipment during hardware curfew. This is to help prevent any possible theft. If you really need to remove equipment during these hours, please talk with a staff member first.
Cheating / Hacking
FortLAN has a zero tolerance for cheating / hacking! If you are caught cheating or hacking during an online match, including during tournaments, you will be escorted from the venue and banned from the current event.
Acts of Violence
Absolutely no acts of violence will be tolerated at FortLAN. This includes both physical and verbal violence. The FortLAN staff reserve the full right to discern what is and isn’t violence during any given situation. No damage to the venue or other attendee’s property will be tolerated.