FortCON 2022 Survival Guide
Please read through this entire list! We ask that you respect our rules list, guided by The Grand Wayne Convention Center and the City of Fort Wayne, IN.
(Last Updated 6/27/2022)
Date and Time
Starts: Friday – October, 14th – 2:00 PM for VIP entry | 4:00PM for General Entry
Ends: Sunday – October 16th – 4:00 PM Pack up | 5:00 PM Event ends
Registration: Lobby in front of the main entrance to Hall C.
FortCON 2021 Waiver
- All attendees MUST sign and fill out a waiver before entry is permitted. Waiver will be released online, and also available in person during registration.
- Print and sign the waiver. Doing this ahead of time will fast track your registration!
- Update your games before coming so you don’t bog down the Internets!
- Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, League of Legends, etc.
- We will have a Steam Cache, but please don’t rely on it!
- Back up any of your personal files!
- Verify your seat location on the ticket website and compare it to table markers.
What To Bring
- PC, Laptop, or Gaming Console
- Computer Monitor (No larger than 32″)
- Network Cable, 25 feet or longer to reach the closest switch.
- Network cables for sale for $10 if you forget yours!
- Headphones & Microphone
- Speakers will not be allowed!
- Power Strip (Only PCs, Monitors, Phone Chargers, and Portable Gaming Devices)
- Power cords, 3 outlets, for sale for $8 if you forget yours.
- No daisy chaining power strips!
- No coffee makers, tea pots, microwaves, mini refrigerators, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), or anything that draws lots of current!
- Power Cables, Phone Chargers
- Keyboard, Mouse, & Mouse Pad
- Chairs are provided but you are welcome to bring your own!
- FortLAN will not provide any copies of any OS’s, games, or applications!
- Screw Driver, Multi-Tool
- If you feel you might need to fix or adjust something, we can’t guarantee we’ll have the proper tools to help you!
- General self care items
- Water Bottle, snacks, tylenol(others)
- Be good to yourself!
- Be kind to your fellow gamers and respect direction from FortLAN staff, Grand Wayne Convention Center staff, and security.
- Keep foul language to a minimum.
- No cheating.
- No hate speech.
- No illegal file sharing.
- No porn or questionable content.
- This is a PG-13 event, we appreciate your help to keep it that way, especially during vendor hours.
- If the equipment is not yours, do not touch or use it without permission of staff or owner of equipment.
- Have fun!
- No sleeping in the venue!
- No outside food delivery to venue!
- You may meet a delivery person outside, in front of the building.
- Only personal sized coolers!
- No ice in the coolers, only ice packs.
- Only verified vendors may sell food or drink!
- No drugs or alcohol!
- Must use designated loading and unloading access doors!
- Please don’t load and unload through the glass doors on the South Side of the building on Jefferson Blvd.
- Use designated entrances and exit doors only to ensure security.
- No smoking, including e-cigs or vapes, in the building!
- There are designated smoking areas outside the building.
- Please dispose of garbage properly!
- If you need help cleaning up a spill or disposing of a large box, please contact a staff member or volunteer for help.
- Any report of theft will be investigated and the Fort Wayne Police Department will be called as needed! Please stay within designated areas. We are renting both Halls B and C.
Please Reach out to Haley Mullins at [email protected] for any questions reguarding information above! We hope you have an amazing time at this years FortCON 2022!