Please read through this entire list! We ask that you respect our rules list, guided by The Grand Wayne Convention Center and the City of Fort Wayne, IN.
(Last Updated 6/27/2022)
Date and Time
Starts: Friday – October, 14th – 2:00 PM for VIP entry | 4:00PM for General Entry
Ends: Sunday – October 16th – 4:00 PM Pack up | 5:00 PM Event ends
Registration: Lobby in front of the main entrance to Hall C.
FortCON 2021 Waiver
- All attendees MUST sign and fill out a waiver before entry is permitted. Waiver will be released online, and also available in person during registration.
- Print and sign the waiver. Doing this ahead of time will fast track your registration!
- Update your games before coming so you don’t bog down the Internets!
- Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, League of Legends, etc.
- We will have a Steam Cache, but please don’t rely on it!
- Back up any of your personal files!
- Verify your seat location on the ticket website and compare it to table markers.
What To Bring
- PC, Laptop, or Gaming Console
- Computer Monitor (No larger than 32″)
- Network Cable, 25 feet or longer to reach the closest switch.
- Network cables for sale for $10 if you forget yours!
- Headphones & Microphone
- Speakers will not be allowed!
- Power Strip (Only PCs, Monitors, Phone Chargers, and Portable Gaming Devices)
- Power cords, 3 outlets, for sale for $8 if you forget yours.
- No daisy chaining power strips!
- No coffee makers, tea pots, microwaves, mini refrigerators, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), or anything that draws lots of current!
- Power Cables, Phone Chargers
- Keyboard, Mouse, & Mouse Pad
- Chairs are provided but you are welcome to bring your own!
- FortLAN will not provide any copies of any OS’s, games, or applications!
- Screw Driver, Multi-Tool
- If you feel you might need to fix or adjust something, we can’t guarantee we’ll have the proper tools to help you!
- General self care items
- Water Bottle, snacks, tylenol(others)
- Be good to yourself!
- Be kind to your fellow gamers and respect direction from FortLAN staff, Grand Wayne Convention Center staff, and security.
- Keep foul language to a minimum.
- No cheating.
- No hate speech.
- No illegal file sharing.
- No porn or questionable content.
- This is a PG-13 event, we appreciate your help to keep it that way, especially during vendor hours.
- If the equipment is not yours, do not touch or use it without permission of staff or owner of equipment.
- Have fun!
- No sleeping in the venue!
- No outside food delivery to venue!
- You may meet a delivery person outside, in front of the building.
- Only personal sized coolers!
- No ice in the coolers, only ice packs.
- Only verified vendors may sell food or drink!
- No drugs or alcohol!
- Must use designated loading and unloading access doors!
- Please don’t load and unload through the glass doors on the South Side of the building on Jefferson Blvd.
- Use designated entrances and exit doors only to ensure security.
- No smoking, including e-cigs or vapes, in the building!
- There are designated smoking areas outside the building.
- Please dispose of garbage properly!
- If you need help cleaning up a spill or disposing of a large box, please contact a staff member or volunteer for help.
- Any report of theft will be investigated and the Fort Wayne Police Department will be called as needed! Please stay within designated areas. We are renting both Halls B and C.
Please Reach out to Haley Mullins at [email protected] for any questions reguarding information above! We hope you have an amazing time at this years FortCON 2022!